REAL CUT STONE
100% NATURAL THIN VENEER STONE WITH 90 DEGREE CORNERS
Daco Stone's real-cut stone can be purchased in full-thickness or a thin stone veneer. Natural full-thickness stone is the oldest, most durable building material available, and a great choice for upscale projects. It measures 3" to 5" in thickness and requires a concrete footer. It is purchased by weight.
We carry many different styles from ashlar stone, ledge stone, field stone, rubble and many more custom styles. Real-cut stone thin veneer is cut to less than 1 ½ "-thickness. We use 90-degree corners to create the look of full-thickness stone. You cannot tell the difference between a 3-5" thick stone and a 1 ½ "- thick stone when corners are used.
Why choose real-cut stone veneer? For starters, it:
- is 100% natural
- is light-weight and easy to handle
- can be applied without brick ledge or footer
- can be used indoors and outdoors
- can be purchased by the square foot on flats and by linear foot on corners
- takes less time to install than full thickness veneer
- can be used in combination with full-thickness stone
- installs just like manufactured stone
Architectural specifications are available upon request.